Price: $4.99 USD
Lip Silk anti-aging hydrating therapy with wild meadowfoam seed oil! Treat your lips to the extravagant feel of Lip Silk.
Unique plant oils provide unmatched ability to restore your natural moisture balance. Now improved with active botanicals that stimulate the growth of new collagen.
Meadowfoam seed oil, extracted from a west cost wild flower, has a completely unique composition that has a proven ability to revitalize dry chapped lips, and keep them moist longer. Lip Silk is made with over 30% Shea butter, which has natural sun protection properties. Shea contains freely occurring vitamins and allantoin, a plant chemical with remarkable healing and regenerative properties.
- Shea Butter: A fat obtained from the nut of the Shea Tree (Butyrospermum parkii) which grows in Africa. Used by African healers for dry, damaged and maturing skin.
- Meadowfoam seed oil: One of the newest, most exciting and remarkable botanical moisturizers of the 21st century. Not only is it absorbed well by all skin types, it also leaves a lingering protective film that promotes moist, smooth and silky skin.
- Sweet almond oil: A soothing, healing, softening, and nourishing oil. An excellent skin lubricant rich in minerals, vitamins and proteins.
- Castor oil: extracted from the castor beam plant. Rich in ricinoleic acid ( not found in any other substance). This unsaturated fatty acid is thought to be responsible for castor oil's remarkable skin healing abilities
- Stevia: In South America this plant is primarily known as yerba dulce. It has an apparent ability to heal cuts and wounds, more rapid and without scarring.
- Beeswax: Excreted by bees to construct the honeycomb Has excellent skin protective qualities.
- Peppermint essential oil: a natural pain reliever (analgesic), reduces inflammation (antiphlogistic), helps prevent tissue degeneration and controls infection (antiseptic), relieves cramps (antispasmodic).